Solved

flow help

• 14 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi!
New to Klaviyo and just starting. I need with help with ideas on a flow. 

For a new website and product launch. 

I would like to offer emails that lead up to the launch and I wanted to know if on Klaviyo there is something that the customer can enter a friends email address to offer another friend a discount. And on the back end the email looks states that a friend _____ sent you a Discount for the product. 

What would be the best flow and is how can I offer a discount to those who put in a friends email.

Sorry if this is confusing. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 14 March 2023, 23:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Ronica ,

Welcome to the community!

In case you haven't yet had the chance, I would recommend taking a look at our Understanding your options for Loyalty & Referral programs help center article.  It contains details and links within that direct you to additional reading that should help you.

As of today, we do not have a method to insert multiple email fields on our sign-up forms. This precludes us from capturing multiple emails on a single form for purposes of referrals.

While Klaviyo doesn't yet offer a referral Integration, many customers find Smile.ioSwell Rewards, and LoyaltyLion integrate best. 

Check out our Integration directory here - there's a great filtering system so you can explore best Integrations for different uses: https://connect.klaviyo.com/integrations