Solved

Flow not working as expected: "Preview Trigger Setup" indicates it should

Badge +1

For my campaign I have setup a flow that sends out an email to each person subscribing to a list called “FB Ad Leads (Seasonal Calendar)”, which is coming in via Facebook Leads, and Seasonal Calendar Leads, which is coming in via a pop-up on our website.

I am having the following situation:

• Both lists contain emails and have the column “Language” filled with information 
  • Going to the “Preview Trigger Setup” it shows that those contacts are eligible for this flow 
  • For new contacts coming in, no email is send out
  • For existing contacts, when “Back Populating Flow Recipients” no emails are send out.

Any support on this matter would be very much appreciated.

Any idea what might cause this issue to arise?

Thanks a lot for your help

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 8 March 2023, 22:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @dennishappie ,

Welcome to the Community.

To start, can you see if your integrations are syncing in your account tab and that there are no errors within that area.

Is your list set to double opt in? Can you share an example of a profile who shows they are in a list but did not receive an email?

Badge +1

Thanks Alex for responding. Integrations are working correctly.

Should it be set to double opt-in in order for it to work? Interestingly enough there was 1 profile yesterday that received an email, but before that and after that it did not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

@dennishappie 

If it is set to double opt-in then the reason people weren’t getting the email then would be because people have not accepted. But yes could you share some recipient activity that show they have successfully been added to the list but did not receive any email.