Skip to main content
Solved

Flows

• 25 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi All

I have just installed Klayvio as I was currently using Shopify Forms for my popup and using the shopify automations for the flows.

once I have setup my new flows in Klayvio do I need to delete the flows from shopify.

im a little unsure and don't want to mess it up

thanks

gary

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Gary M 

Yes, when you start sending from Klaviyo, you need to turn off its respective automation in shopify to avoid sending similar email twice.
(Why delete when you can turn it off? maybe you can keep it if you want it back in the future!)

I hope this helps

Cheers

Arpit

Badge +6

Hi  Gary M ,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community! It's great to hear that you're transitioning to Klaviyo for your email marketing needs.

To address your question: Yes, once you have set up your new flows in Klaviyo, you should disable or delete the corresponding flows in Shopify. This is to ensure that your customers don't receive duplicate emails, which could lead to confusion or a negative experience.

Here's a step-by-step approach to make the transition smooth:

1. Set Up Your Klaviyo Flows: Make sure all your new flows in Klaviyo are fully set up, tested, and active. Double-check that each flow is working as expected by sending test emails and verifying the triggers.

2. Disable Shopify Flows: Once you confirm that Klaviyo flows are working perfectly, disable the corresponding flows in Shopify. It's often a good idea to first disable them rather than deleting, just in case you need to revert or check something.

3. Monitor Transition: Keep an eye on the performance of your new Klaviyo flows. Monitor engagement metrics and customer feedback to ensure everything is running smoothly.

4. Communicate with Your Team: If you have a team, inform them about the transition to avoid any confusion.

Klaviyo offers robust features that will help you elevate your email marketing efforts, and I’m sure you’ll find it a valuable tool for your business.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or need further assistance. We're here to help!

Badge

thank you