Skip to main content
Solved

Flows with Forms are glitchy

• 11 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I have multiple forms on my website. I want USERS to receive a response, and for the TEAM to receive an internal alert, EVERY TIME the form is submitted.

In my in my testing this is not happening. Sometimes users receive a response only if there is a difference of 2 hours between submissions. Sometimes they don’t receive anything at all if they have already submitted the form before despite a difference of 24 hours.

In my most recent test. the user and the team only received one email each when the form was submitted twice with different email aliases in quick succession. And the flow shows 0 emails/alerts sent (0 recipients).

I have set my flow to be metric-triggered based on form submission (not completion).

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @APEmailKlam 

Thanks for asking for help with this!

Couple of quick questions:

Are you using a list triggered flow to send these emails? If so, your users will only receive the email flow once, and will not be able to receive the same email flow again. 

Is each signup form submitting to a different list, or are they all being added to the same master list and then segmented out based on the form?

Can you share a little more on how you have the flow trigger and filters setup? What conditions are you using? Are there any time delays?

With a little more info we can start to solve this challenge for you!