Solved

Forgot to turn off smart sending, if I back-populate the flow will it send email to those that were skipped initially?

• 18 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

So basically I created a VIP segment that had people submit a form if they wanted to be a part of the group. 

Once they submit the form they enter a segment which would then add them into a flow that sends a discount code. 

I was dumb and forgot to turn smart sending off for the flow and it skipped most the people who joined the segment. 

If I back-populate the flow now with smart sending off with those people who got skipped go back into the flow?

icon

Best answer by samsonlarge 18 October 2022, 20:57

View original

4 replies

Badge +3

So basically I created a VIP segment that had people submit a form if they wanted to be a part of the group. 

Once they submit the form they enter a segment which would then add them into a flow that sends a discount code. 

I was dumb and forgot to turn smart sending off for the flow and it skipped most the people who joined the segment. 

If I back-populate the flow now with smart sending off with those people who got skipped go back into the flow?

I Figured it out. Just did the manual resend through the analytics. 

Badge

Just an FYI, if you back populate it - it will also send to the people who got skipped that met your flow triggers and filters :)

Badge +2

So what’s the solution? I have the same exact problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Yvonne ecommerce ,

As mentioned, you could try and backpopulate your flow to get people who were skipped.

Additional doc.