Solved

Having trouble adding products to a campaign (duplicate products/wrong website)

• 8 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am using Magento 2.  For some products that I am trying to add Klaviyo seems to have imported multiple copies of the same product, and usually they are linked to the wrong website (our Klaviyo is supposed to be linked to a specific site).  For the vast majority of products it works perfectly, but for a handful of items it is causing problems.  Am I missing something obvious here?

5 copies of the same product.  all linking to the wrong website.

Also, when we add new products to our website or change an image Klaviyo takes a long time to find these products.  Is there some way to refresh the product feed?

icon

Best answer by Omar 17 November 2020, 11:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@jatkinson - just wanted to follow up and see if this is still an issue you’re experiencing? Unfortunately, the product feeds only update once every 24 hours. If you’re still experiencing some difficulties on this, would you be able to share what website link the images are sending to, and what the appropriate website it should be linked to is? I haven’t seen other customers mention that they’re experiencing this, so I’ll just need some more details to follow up. 

Badge +2

@jatkinson - just wanted to follow up and see if this is still an issue you’re experiencing? Unfortunately, the product feeds only update once every 24 hours. If you’re still experiencing some difficulties on this, would you be able to share what website link the images are sending to, and what the appropriate website it should be linked to is? I haven’t seen other customers mention that they’re experiencing this, so I’ll just need some more details to follow up. 

I will send details in a PM

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

@jatkinson I've had a case where the client changed so much information that we had to purge the whole catalog and reupload it. Klaviyo keeps a list of all previous products in the catalog as well if I'm not mistaken. But this might cause filters and segments to not work correctly anymore, not 100% sure though. It might be that those products are no longer available on the store or had changes made to them?