Solved

How can I differentiate flow for new subscribers and old subscribers?

• 20 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello,
I’d like to know if is it possible to create a Flow Condition for “New Subscribers” on a list and “Old Subscribers” for those who are already on that list.
My goal is to inform everyone (subscribed users and not) of a promotion. We are using different coupons every week. So for me, it is easier to use always the same pop-up form and the same flow.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 20 December 2022, 14:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

You could add in a conditional split or flow filter like ‘Properties About Someone’ Created is at least 15 days. And that way all contacts 15 days or older go down the Old Subscribers Path.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Apadova94

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

@Spark Bridge Digital LLC is right on here if you want to continuously make different forms for the promotion and send to the promotion as a flow email connected to the popup. 

However, do you mind sharing insight on how you use the same form and flow in these instances? It should be noted that users can only go through a list-triggered flow once. So if you are using the same form and flow and simply changing the discount code, users who have already gone through the flow can’t go through it again. Typically, we suggest using Campaigns to send promotions that aren’t a Welcome discount for issues like this! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!