Solved

How can I remove subscribers from a Back In Stock list?

• 16 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am re-starting our Back In Stock flow on our Shopify Store. We turned the flow off while we updated the styling in our flows.

The re-installation is working fine. BUT… I have about 100 customers on the waiting list from the last time we used this flow. Before I turn the flow LIVE, I want to remove those old subscribers from the Back In Stock subscription list,

Where can I do that? How can I remove users that are WAITING and have not moved to the MOVED TO NEXT STEP list? I don’t mind losing the entire list if I have to. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 16 June 2023, 19:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Chris-J!

One way you could opt-out the existing customers is to create a new List of all the profiles that you want to exclude from a flow, and then use a flow filter or conditional split to remove them. Our Community Champion Joe discusses this here:

After you create a List, perhaps called “BackInStock_Exclude” or something to that effect, you’d simply go to your Back in Stock flow and add a flow filter by clicking on the trigger and selecting the Flow Filters option. Then, add a new flow filter that checks to ensure profiles are not in the BackInStock_Exclude list:

Since flow filters are checked before each step of the flow, this would accomplish your use case. You could also use a conditional split, if you’d prefer that customers are exited at a specific step in the flow.

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian