Solved

How can you create a look back audience to send an existing flow to?

• 12 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I’m curious to know how to send a flow email to a past group of customers that fit the parameters of the flow, but did not receive the flow email because it was not created yet. For example: 

• Customer purchases our ring sizer, and they receive a 20% coupon to use on the purchase of their ring 
  • The flow sends a reminder email to those who purchased the sizer and have not made a purchase since, after 30 days.

I guess what I'm asking is, can I send this to previous customers who qualify for the flow? 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 12 April 2023, 19:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MikinnaMartin 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community, congrats on your first post! 

Klaviyo's back-populate feature allows you to queue people for flow actions retroactively. This is useful when you create a new flow, as back-populating allows you to populate contacts into your flow that would have been queued in real-time had the flow existed earlier. Check out the article I linked above for detailed information on how back-populating affects different types of flows based on their trigger. 

Hope this helps!

Badge +1

@stephen.trumble thank you so much! I did actually figure this out after I had posted this to the community 🙃 Of course I was using the wrong keywords to search my issue. 

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

@MikinnaMartin that’s great news! Always glad when members are able to solve their challenges! Thanks again for being part of the community, I look forward to seeing you again soon!