Solved

How do I add the dynamic product name to a cart abandon email subject line?

• 26 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I’m trying to add the product name in the email subject line to a split test in a cart abandonment sequence but I’m having a hard time finding the code to use that will generate the dynamic product name. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 January 2022, 21:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @shoplausanne

Welcome to the Community! We are so happy you’re here! Love this idea, by the way! 

This is a great way to personalize and entice your users to remember the great items they left behind! You can accomplish this by utilizing the tag {{ event.ProductName }} in the subject line of your Abandon Cart Flow Email. The tag will dynamically pull the event data from each user’s abandon cart  and call one product they abandoned before check out. 

I would check out these related Community posts to gain more insight on how this works and doesn’t work in Klaviyo!

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Great, thank you for that. Would this tag also work for a post-purchase email? For instance if I were sending an email asking for a review on a product they had purchased, would it work if I put that code in the subject line? “How Are You Enjoying Your {{ event.ProductName }}” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @shoplausanne

Yes, that should also work! Great idea! 

-Taylor