Solved

How do I create a 100-day flow

• 12 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

We have a project with some emails to be sent to participants, it will be a 100 days challenges and here my questions:

1. How can I create a Daily Reminder email to the participants in a list? ( Daily New Challenge Ready! )
  2. How can I create a flow? if the participants didn’t do a challenge in the last 24h an email will be sent at 9pm each evening.
  3. How can I create a flow? if the participants didn’t do a challenge in the last 3 days?
  4. Do we have to create Metrics events to be able to achieve these flow?

These flow have to be active for the 100 days of the challenges.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by David To 12 May 2023, 21:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Chantal,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

You should be able to achieve this through a standard list-triggered flow. I’ve actually seen something similar for various fitness brands - though not as intensive as a 100-day flow. 

As far as reminding these participants to do the challenge, you’ll want to ask yourself how you are tracking that. Once you have that defined, I would say you’ll want to build out two more flows based on what this action is. One flow to remind customers they haven’t done the challenge in the last 24-hours and the second to remind people they didn’t do it in the last 3-days. 

I’d imagine these additional flows would need to be triggered by a custom event based on how you’re tracking when a challenge is accomplished. 

I hope this helps!

David