Solved

How do I make the item name appear on Abandoned Cart

• 13 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello,

I’m looking to set a an abandoned cart reminder - added to cart trigger and it isn’t pulling through the item name. I’m using the code {{ item.Product.FullURL }} and this code currently works for my abandoned cart email. 

Why is it not working for the abandoned cart reminder - added to cart trigger? 

Also is there some training documents for the coding aspect of Klaviyo as it is very confusing for me. 

icon

Best answer by annasophiefc 13 March 2024, 16:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi there!

Thank you for posting in the Community! In order to answer your question in the best possible way I would need some background information. Which CMS are you currently operating in?

If it is Shopify for example you need to set up the Added to Cart script first before the metric sends over this information. This article can help you here.

If you already have the metric available, you should be able to pull the dynamic data when previewing events under “Preview and test” within the email. It should look something like below. Then you simple click on “AddedItemProductNAme” and it will copy the code for you to use in the e-mail. In this case, it looks like this: {{ event.AddedItemProductName|default:'' }}

Hope this helps, otherwise let me know!

In terms of help documents there is a lot to explore in this article, but please not that the event variables differ from CMS integration to CMS integration.

Kind regards

Anna Sophie