Skip to main content
Solved

How to add back in stock for impact theme

Hi Klaviyo Community!

I wonder how I can add the back-in-stock button, trigger, and metric in Klaviyo using the Impact Shopify theme.

Following this guide: Klaviyo Help, I learned that it’s for free Shopify themes, while Impact is not one.

Can you help me install this snippet on my Impact theme?

Secondly, I use the Timeact app for my preorders. However, I don’t want to use their back-in-stock feature because it’s unattractive and not sent by Klaviyo.

So basically, all my products are "available" due to preorders, but the stock behind can go to negative numbers.

I want the back-in-stock button to appear when my product stock is 0 or in negative numbers.

Now you have all the information. If you need more details to help me, please let me know.

Thanks to those who provide their help.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Hello @Mathieu Malige  The link you have shared explains how to edit the theme and implement this.

If you are not comfortable editing the theme yourself then reach out to any Klaviyo Partner for help.

Badge +2

Hello @Mathieu Malige  The link you have shared explains how to edit the theme and implement this.

If you are not comfortable editing the theme yourself then reach out to any Klaviyo Partner for help.

Hi Max,

Thanks for you anwser, the link i shared donc worked for paid or custum theme. As they said. 

so with Impact Theme, this tuto dons’t work anymore.

Do you have any idea for solve my problems? Thanks for your help !

Badge +2

Hello @Mathieu Malige  The link you have shared explains how to edit the theme and implement this.

I have all the time this error in my console : 

“POST https://a.klaviyo.com/client/events/?company_id=XXXXXX 400 (Bad Request)”