Solved

How to add hyperlink to image block (3 images in a row)

• 21 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone,

I am working on some Klaviyo flows and I would like to add hyperlinks to the @advocate located under each social image (see screenshot attached).

I’ve created these image blocks with the specified dimensons with Canva, but the hyperlinks only work when it’s a pdf (and not jpg or png) and Klaviyo doesn’t recognise it. 

What’s the best way of tackling this please? Is there any way of using the work I’ve done so far in Canva or do I need to do everything from scratch using one of the Klaviyo’s Default Blocks? 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 21 July 2023, 19:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @swr03rmv!

There’s essentially three options for this use case:

1. You could re-create the design using sections and image blocks within Klaviyo’s native editor, as you mentioned.

2. You could upload the entire design to your template using an image block, and add the URL in the ‘link address’ setting:

3. You could use a third-party editing tool to splice the image into evenly-proportioned sections, and use image blocks to upload them to your template. The splice would look something like this:

The option that would probably allow you the most control and enhanced functionality would be to recreate the design in the Klaviyo editor. However, the other two options are valid workarounds.

Thanks for using the Community!

- Brian