Solved

How to group multiple emails into a campaign?

• 15 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Problem Solver I
  • 35 replies

Hi There,

Sorry if this is simple but is there a way to group multiple emails into a single campaign to properly determine the performance of a promo as a whole?

For example, we usually announce promos/deals with an initial email, then remind customers with multiple emails that contain detailed features/benefits then finally, ending soon and ‘last call’ emails.

But for reporting, we have to manually add-up the separate campaigns to determine performance of the promo as a whole. Not only is this more time consuming, it’s kinda confusing when campaigns are really just emails - unless we’re missing something basic here?

I hope that makes sense, any pointers much appreciated.

Cheers, Ben

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 15 January 2024, 21:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey Ben, I recommend using the tag feature! You can tag all of those campaigns and then in your Custom Reports area, you could export data for only those campaigns with that tag. After you run that custom report, you can tell it to schedule this report as well so that you don’t have to come in an re-export it each time (unless your tag shifts with the next promo) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Spark Bridge Digital LLC  Thank you for the reply. Not quite what we’re looking for (one-click results) but a decent workaround. Thank you for taking the time to reply, very much appreciated. Cheers, Ben