Solved

How to report bugs & pretty sure Klaviyo is down right now

• 28 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I can’t find where to report bugs and outages, etc. so I’m coming here. If there’s a preferred way to submit that kind of information, I’d love to know how. 

As for the problem I’m currently experiencing, it’s seems that I can’t save anything. Anything I do that supposedly autosaves is not actually saving. Any button that says “save” or “save and continue” is giving me error messages. I’ve attached an image of the error message I get when I’m trying to create a new campaign.

I just installed Reviews and then all of these bugs started appearing, not sure if there’s a correlation there. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 28 July 2023, 17:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @shopfirsthouse 

Thank you so much for bringing this to the community’s attention. I’m sorry that you haven’t had the best experience with the Reviews integration. There are a number of known bugs impacting the Reviews integration. I will submit your bug report to the product team for them to evaluate and implement a solution. In the meantime, some customers have had success by removing Reviews from their account completely and then re-integrating. This seems to remove the errors that you are experiencing. 

We also have a Klaviyo Status page that you can check for any major outages or issues impacting the majority of our customers. 

Hope this helps! Thanks again for bringing this to our attention so we can create a better experience for you!