Solved

How to set up and auto-respond email when someone sends an email about a product?

• 12 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Klaviyo community,

For my webshop I am looking for "how a I set up an auto-respond email", through Klaviyo when someone asks a question by email. 

I sell dog beds and receive many questions by email about them daily. Now I am setting up a general "FAQ" and if someone sends an email I would like to send an auto-reply via Klaviyo in which there is an automatic link to our FAQ-page in the hope that the potential customer will find an answer to his question on our FAQ-page. In addition, I would like to include a message in this email stating that "we will try to answer every email within 24/48 hours, and in the meantime the customer can check our FAQ page.

I have already searched this community, but have not been able to find a topic about this.

I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks and have a great day!

icon

Best answer by Dov 12 December 2022, 16:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @BroccoLee,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

For product questions, Klaviyo currently supports four out of the box ticketing integrations that would work well here. These platforms include Help Scout, Olark, Gorgias and Zendesk. More can be found here on how to integrate with these platforms. Once setup, you can create an auto responder message in Klaviyo (including the FAQ page) using an event trigger from one of these integrations when a ticket is created.

Another solution is to use our API to create a custom metric i.e. when someone writes in. More information can be found via this doc here on setting up a custom event. The same principle would apply here - use the custom metric to trigger a flow containing the FAQ.

I hope that’s helpful.

Badge +1

Hi Dov,

Thanks for your kind response. I will check out the links and documentation you mentioned in your reply. 

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hey @BroccoLee, I like the way you’re thinking about it.  If you haven’t already, look at updating your product page with answers to these questions you’re getting asked as well.

I use Gorgias (with a store on Shopify) and find it works well (we have an automated response for returns and questions about shipping).  I haven’t used the other ones @Dov mentioned, but I’m sure they’re great as well.