Solved

How to set up dynamic block with shopware 6?

• 21 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi, I’ve been reading through the dynamic block tutorial but I somehow can’t get it to work with our shopware 6 setup. What is the row collection that I need to use and how would a variable then look like?  we’re using the klaviyo plugin from SHOPSY, these are our event properties:

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 21 September 2023, 16:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Naja ,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your question about the Klaviyo API integration with your Shopware site. Based on the variables you are showing here, it looks like you are trying to configuring a dynamic block based on Added to Cart events. 

Assuming you have already completed the initial integration (see: Getting started with Shopware), you may find this additional article helpful in configuring your Abandoned Cart blocks: How to create an abandoned cart flow for Shopware

It seems there should be some pre-built templates you can leverage to create your Abandoned Cart in Klaviyo. These blocks from the template can be saved as Universal Content so that you can carry them over to other messages as needed. 

I might also recommend reading through this thread on the Community as it seems to have some helpful information on this topic as well: 

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski