Solved

How to setup "Added to Cart" metric in Kalles theme

• 9 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I'm using Kalles theme V4.1.3 and I'm using klaviyo and for the flows I'm using the Abandoned Cart Reminder for the Prerequisites it shows a Red X "This flow requires setting up a special "Added to Cart" metric. Learn more. " Image down below. In the Integrations section where it says Onsite "Tracking The Klaviyo App Embed is enabled on your Shopify store." with a green checkmark image down below

I added Snippet 2: For buttons with redirects defined by a button ID

<script type="text/javascript">
var _learnq = _learnq || [];
document.getElementById("AddToCart").addEventListener('click',function (){
_learnq.push(['track', 'Added to Cart', item]);
});</script>

It didn't work so I added 

Snippet 3: For buttons with redirects defined by class notation

<script type="text/javascript">
var _learnq = _learnq || [];
var classname = document.getElementsByClassName("add-to-cart");
var addToCart = function() {
_learnq.push(['track', 'Added to Cart', item]);
}; for (var i = 0; i < classname.length; i++) {
classname[i].addEventListener('click', addToCart, false);
}
</script>

I added them in the Custom Liquid box within the product page in the customization editor it doesn't work. 

This is my button add to cart using inspect element. How can I get this "This flow requires setting up a special "Added to Cart" metric. Learn more." to turn green

<button data-animation-atc="{ "ani&quot;:&quot;none&quot;,&quot;time&quot;:6000 }" type="submit" name="add" data-atc-form="" class="t4s-product-form__submit t4s-btn t4s-btn-base t4s-btn-style-default t4s-btn-color-dark t4s-w-100 t4s-justify-content-center  t4s-btn-effect-sweep-to-top t4s-btn-loading__svg"><span class="t4s-btn-atc_text">Add to cart</span>

<span class="t4s-loading__spinner" hidden="">

<svg width="16" height="16" hidden="" class="t4s-svg-spinner" focusable="false" role="presentation" viewBox="0 0 66 66" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"><circle class="t4s-path" fill="none" stroke-width="6" cx="33" cy="33" r="30"></circle></svg>

</span>

</button>

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 10 March 2023, 00:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @RX777!

There’s a number of reasons why your Added to Cart snippet might not be appearing in your account. My colleague David provided a great response to a similar issue in this thread:

As David mentions, you won’t be able to see the metric in your account until it’s triggered at least once, which you can do manually by cookie-ing your own browser and simulating a customer.  Additionally, it may be helpful to review our Help Center article, Troubleshooting Added to Cart Tracking

Here are some other threads regarding Added to Cart troubleshooting that have helped customers in the past:

Thanks for using the Community!

- Brian