Solved

How to transfer profiles to customer support mail ?

• 16 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello Klaviyo community :)

I created a contact form where I ask customers the reason for the contact. I then created segments based on the customer's response. My client divides the answers into several departments (for example, department A will answer a customer who asks for technical information and department B will manage the after sales service, those departments have different contact mail addresses). 

How to send the profiles created at the time of creation to the different email addresses of the departments concerned? 
In other words, how to send a profile automatically to a given email address?

Thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 16 February 2023, 17:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Cornelius,

Welcome to the Community! 

To better assist you here, would you be able to share what CMS/platform the brand’s website is built on? (Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.) 

This will help to better understand the options we have available to us :)

Thanks!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Cornelius 

I have a couple of follow up questions to what @Ashley I. asked. Are you using a Klaviyo form for the contact form and are they being saved to a specific list in Klaviyo?

One idea that might work for you is to set up a List-based flow but rather than use the email or SMS step, you’d use the Notification step. This allows you to create an email notification that get’s sent to a specific set of email addresses. You can customize the info in the email to include dynamic variables from the profile. 

For example. I set up a notification flow based on a different event to trigger an internal email to our customer service team when a customer cancels their subscription. You can use profile variables to dynamically add specific info about your contacts in both the subject line and email body. 

If you are using a form or specific list in Klaviyo to save these contacts, you might be able to set up something similar for your internal departments. 

The list-based triggers might not be the best approach if its likely the same contact could sign up using the contact for more than once, but maybe an option to start with.

I hope this helps as one approach to solving what you are looking to do.

Thanks!
@In the Inbox