Solved

How to view tags for a campaign after it is sent

• 19 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’d like to be able to see which tags have been used on specific campaign after it is sent but I’m not seeing it anywhere in the admin. The best I can see is to filter by tag in the campaign listing but this is a time consuming process of elimination. Does anyone know if there’s a way of viewing tags in a campaign?

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 19 October 2023, 16:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @User3000 

Thank you for posting your question in the community! For me, I use the custom reports to generate a CVS export of all campaigns I want to see within a given timeframe, and those exports include any tags that were associated with those campaigns. 

Go to Analytics > Custom Reports

If you haven’t created a report before, you can click on the Create from Scratch button. 

From there, the report type for campaign performance would be: Campaign Performance Report

Give it a name and then select the metrics you want to see included in the report. Klaviyo as present metrics for this report, but you can customize it.

If you are trying to see performance by certain tags, you can either, group the report by Campaign or Campaign (including variations) without setting the filter by tags. This will give you all campaign performance with a column including the tag, that you can then filter in Excel. Or, you can set a filter by tag for the report.

I hope that helps! I’d like to also loop in my fellow Klaviyo Champion @KatherineB in case she has any other recommendations. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to let me know. 

@In the Inbox 

Badge

Thanks, this is very helpful. It’s a bit of work to have to do this when it would make sense for the tags to be available in the campaign summary but better than nothing.