Solved

I cannot find the product name dimension when setting up trigger split

• 21 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi there,

I’m trying to set up my browse abandonment sequence. However when I’m setting up the trigger split, the only item on the dropdown dimension is $value. How do I filter it to products containing certain words in its product name if the dimension is not showing it?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 22 June 2023, 13:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MValencia 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

Quick question, is this a new integration? What integration are you using? Have you passed any test data? Typically, conditions won’t appear in the drop down menu until a profile in your account has it as a profile property (ie a customer viewed a specific product, it should then be added). So to start, I would check to make sure your integration is set up 100% and successfully passing data viewed product metrics.

Badge +2

Hey @MValencia 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

Quick question, is this a new integration? What integration are you using? Have you passed any test data? Typically, conditions won’t appear in the drop down menu until a profile in your account has it as a profile property (ie a customer viewed a specific product, it should then be added). So to start, I would check to make sure your integration is set up 100% and successfully passing data viewed product metrics.

Thank you Stephen! The integration is with Shopify.

I tested the viewed product by adding my email address in the URL, once the data of that visit came through to Klaviyo, all the properties magically appeared!

Thank you for your response Stephen! 🙂