Solved

I dont have the flow filter tab

Badge +2

Hi, 

I just started in Klaviyo, moving from another platform.  However, I dont see the tab ‘flow filter’ and I desperately need it to set up.

Is it because I am still on the free plan? Or why would that be?

Kind regards,

Anita

icon

Best answer by retention 2 April 2024, 20:49

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Anita291, Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Happy to help :)

Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? Are you trying to set up a Flow? Or are you trying to set up a filter within the Flow?

Looking forward to your response. 

Thank you!

Alex :)

Badge +2

@AlexandraPalau correct. I am trying to set up a flow.  A welcome series for people who subscribed to a list. I want people only being able to enter it once. 

Badge +2

@AlexandraPalau thinking about it… I think I dont have to setup a filter people only entering once because they can be subscribed to the list only once...😅

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Thank you for you reply @Anita291!

Yes, if you are triggering from a list, they will only enter once. Of course, if they use another email address, they will enter again. 

You got this and welcome to Klaviyo!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Much success!

Alex :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Anita291! Jumping in here to help @AlexandraPalau.

Are you using the Chrome browser for Klaviyo? Sometimes you can run into unusual bugs like a section not displaying the way you expect it to if you’re using other browsers…

Screenshots are always helpful if you’re able!

And yes, you’re correct - a list or segment triggered flow only fires once. Flows triggered by events (Placed Order, Started Checkout, etc.) can have people enter the queue multiple times. 

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Badge +2

@ebusiness pros safari mostly. However, I was just checking the trigger place order. But for that I also don’t see the flow filter.

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@Anita291 thanks for the screenshot! It’s definitely unusual for the Flow Filters option to not be displayed here.

Can you try using Chrome to login to Klaviyo and open the same flow? If the Flow Filters option doesn’t display there, send a screenshot and we can share this with the Klaviyo team. 

Badge +2

@ebusiness pros yes same thing in Chrome and in Safari.  So I am wondering if I have restrictions in my account? Here is the other screen shot. 

How to share with the Klaviyo team?

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@Anita291 this screenshot is helpful, thanks! It’s more likely you’re encountering a bug with Klaviyo. I haven’t come across any instances where there would be a restriction on a Klaviyo account preventing the native features from working correctly. 

I’m calling in reinforcements to help you get unstuck! @kaila.lawrence or @Brian Turcotte or @stephen.trumble could you please help me pass this to the support team/ report the bug?

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

For what it’s worth, I think the word “Flow Filter” has been re-labeled as Profile Filters - you can click on that and it will give you the same options as “Flow Filters” from the documentation and previous examples. I think this was done to lessen the confusion between “Trigger Filter” and a “Flow Filter” - one is based on the triggering action/event, the other is based on the Profile (properties and past actions).  

Badge +2

@retention yes, I asked in a Facebook Group and people suggested the same. I am going to take a look at it.

It was very confusing the new labeling as all educational content talk about Flow Filter. Actually I liked the word. 

Well, thank you for taking your time to answer.