Solved

I sell online live classes, when clients book for a class, how can I send email reminders to clients 24hours before the class starts?

• 11 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi, we offer online live classes in our websites.

Clients book in advance for the classes.

How can I send a reminder using Klaviyo to this clients, so that they receive the reminder 24hours in Advance to the beginning of the online live class?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 11 January 2022, 21:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Jon

Welcome to the Community! We are so glad you’re here! Love the idea of sending out a reminder to those who have signed up for online classes. 

Our Help Center has some awesome documentation that will walk you through how to Add Calendar Events in a Button or Link that will sync with your customer’s calendars and add the class or event. You can also  send out scheduled campaigns to go out those who have signed up for each class 24 hours before the classes start, depending on whether or not you’ve grouped them into class-specific lists or segments already. 

However, if you would like to automate this notification through flows, you would need to either integrate with some kind of calendar application that could sync with you customers’ schedules or create a custom event that would trigger the flow. Flows need to be triggered by a specific action to start the automation. A Calendar integration could have an event built into it that you can use to create the flow, however, if you choose to not integrate with an application, you can create a custom event via API. If you follow this route, you will need to contact your dev team or reach out to a Klaviyo partner to create this for you!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor