Solved

I want to split people who ordered more than 1 product FLOW

• 3 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello, I want to create a flow that split people who in the last purchase, ordered:

1. One product
  2. More than 1 product, but less or equal to 7
  3. More than 7 product in the order

So, I created this flow and I want to know what’s your opinion and also if I have to enter some filter at the beginning at the flow to target customers everytime with just the last order they made.

and also if possible: if a customer order now just a product to enter the flow with “brought only one product” email, but if after a month order 3 products to enter at “Bought more than 1, but less than 7”.

What’s your opnion about what I’ve created below?

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 3 April 2024, 10:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @Alinga

Your conditions look OK to me.

The trigger splits will use metrics from the last order they placed.

However, customers enter the flow every time they place an order and trigger the flow. So, if they place another order before they've completed the flow, they will receive duplicate emails.

To avoid this, add a profile filter 'has not been in the flow in the last x days' where x should be at least the total time for a customer to complete the flow. They will then be skipped from all emails on that subsequent purchase.

If they make a subsequent purchase after your x days value, they will enter the flow again.

Does that answer your question?

Regards

Andy

Badge +1

Welcome to the community @Alinga

Your conditions look OK to me.

The trigger splits will use metrics from the last order they placed.

However, customers enter the flow every time they place an order and trigger the flow. So, if they place another order before they've completed the flow, they will receive duplicate emails.

To avoid this, add a profile filter 'has not been in the flow in the last x days' where x should be at least the total time for a customer to complete the flow. They will then be skipped from all emails on that subsequent purchase.

If they make a subsequent purchase after your x days value, they will enter the flow again.

Does that answer your question?

Regards

Andy

Yes, you replied with the exact answer that I was looking for. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Glad to have helped @Alinga 

Regards

Andy