Solved

if we sent email through klaviyo, and then customers replied, where I can see the replied email from my customers?

• 13 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

if we sent email through klaviyo, and then customers replied, where I can see the replied email from my customers?

icon

Best answer by David To 13 October 2022, 17:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Voibon,

Great question!

Whenever your recipients respond to an email you’ve sent through Klaviyo, you should be able to find those responses in the inbox from the reply-to email you have listed when setting up the Klaviyo email. For this reason, we suggest having a valid reply-to address listed.

By default, the reply-to address will be the same as your sender address unless specified otherwise. You can use a separate reply-to address that’s different than the sender address by unchecking the Use this as your reply-to address checkbox and then specify your desired address in any of your campaign or flow email’s message overview page. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

So I need to login the my sender address and check the emails? Does klaviyo proviede the function of email management like I can see who replied and assign it to my colleague.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Voibon,

Klaviyo does not provide the function of an email management system. I believe what you’re looking for in that regards is closer to a full CRM such as Salesforce or Zoho - though, we do offer native integrations with both of those CRMs to manage and sync data for use in Klaviyo towards your marketing efforts. 

David

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @David To , I’d like to piggyback off this question. As someone managing a Klaviyo account and not having direct access to the inbox that would be replied to - is there any way that replies could be CC’d or otherwise re-directed through a CRM integration? Possibly Zendesk? 

The reason I ask is that my client sold his business, and he used to field any responses directly. The new owners may not necessarily be as hands-on so, I’m interested if there’s a way I (if approved by the new owners) could respond or at least be notified when someone replies without having direct access to the inbox.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @wernstrom,

Great question! At this time you can only have one reply-to address for any email. 

However, this can be resolved by setting up some automated email forwarding rules. I’ve spoken to a number of Klaviyo clients that use this solution in tandem with Zendesk and other CRMs with success. 

This way, if you have a valid, but unmonitored reply-to address, setting up these forwarding rules would allow those replies to be passed to your desired inbox or tool to respond back to. 

David

Badge +4

@David To thanks for the info, do you know if there’s possible to create a ticket in zendesk every time a user respond to an email send via klaviyo? We’re trying to set up something like that to improve our support client system.

Thank you in advance 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Grace Geraldo ,

I would take a look at our Klaviyo/Zendesk integration doc to get a start on what would be possible to set up for your systems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Grace Geraldo,

I don’t see why this wouldn’t be possible! 

Similar to what I mentioned prior, you’ll just need to set up your automated forwarding rule from your reply-to address to your Zendesk address. 

Don’t forget to ensure the email forwarding feature is enabled within Zendesk!

David