Solved

Images not showing in e-mail > Shopify

• 6 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hiii, 

This morning's campaign showed no images, only question marks. Where does this issue come from, and how can I resolve it? And how can I be sure that this won't happen again when I schedule the campaign?

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 13 December 2023, 16:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @MG82010 - welcome to the community!

Did you encounter this issue in the Klaviyo email preview view? If you encountered the issue in your inbox after sending a test email, then this is most likely caused by your email platform blocking images. Though it is unusual that one image is displaying as intended…

I recommend you test a tool like Email on Acid to preview your email across a variety of different inboxes. That can help you troubleshoot more specifically if the issue is occurring in all inboxes, or if it only occurs in certain types of inboxes that are known to have issues with image display - like Outlook. 

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Just started getting this error – images not displaying – within 2 accounts. Has not been an issue up to now. Might be a coincidence but only happening from Klaviyo emails not our other email marketing tools.

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hmm that is curious. @Omar @retention @Bobi N. any insights into what might be causing this?

Badge

Hello @ebusiness pros  I've encountered an issue where the images are not displaying in the preview. I meticulously planned this email a few weeks ago, as is my usual practice, and I have never experienced any issues until now. 

Do you have any suggestions for resolving this issue?

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@MG82010 first troubleshooting step is what browser are you using? Chrome is the best one to work with Klaviyo in. 

If you’re already using Chrome and still encountering the issue, then send me a screenshot of your email preview! 

Badge

Hii @ebusiness pros ,

You can find the screenshot below:

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @MG82010 - it looks like the area where your images are having issues is tied to Product blocks in this campaign email. That makes me suspect that there may be something broken or missing in Shopify/ your ecommerce store where the image source should be hosted. 

I hope this helps!