Question

INCORRECT PRODUCT SHOWING IN ABANDONED CART

• 16 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, I am not a coder not did I input any coding or URL into Klaviyo app used through Shopify. I have noticed that one product is displayed in every single flow sent to customers who have abandoned their cart. It is not relating to the product they have abandoned and it is the same product in every email?

I cannot find any settings on the app I am using via Shopify and I have no idea how to fix it?

Please help!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@The Garden Market 

I can’t confirm exactly what may be the problem here because I haven’t directly looked into it but from what I can think there may be 2 different situations as a problem here..

• you are checking this in a wrong way and not actually seeing what people get as email but you are seeing what you had in checkout personally and that is why it is always the same
  • or you have not set up a dynamic product block but you set up a static product block that is always showing the same problem

Again this are just possibilities since I don’t know exactly what is happening and what you are seeing on your end as a problem..