Skip to main content
Solved

Interactive Quiz

• 9 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I would like to send an interactive email to my customers that asks a question with three answer options. However, I don’t want them to leave the email in order to answer the question. 
How can I accomplish this goal? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @CTURTLE, welcome to the community!

One possible option, is to use the “Update Custom Profile Property” via a link click method.  You can put the “survey” by the means of various links they can click on in your email template, where each link is a choices that updates the subscriber’s profile property with a value when they click on their selection.  

You can present these links as a series of images, or different buttons, or anywhere you can apply a link you can have it update a profile property.

The Klaviyo documentation explains this pretty well, and uses the example of having a user choose what type of dessert they prefer (“pie” or “cake”) via two button.  When a user clicks one, that data is stored to a field called “dessertsurvey.”

Here’s an image of that example:

You can read more of that here:

Badge +3

Hey @CTURTLE!

The above solution works but still takes the user out of the email.

Doing it completely in the email improves response rates a lot.

This is actually something that zaymo.com can do out of the box. The tool lets you embed interactive surveys into emails and support most question types and advanced question logic. Would love to chat if you’re still working on this!