Solved

Is it possible to automatically remove someone from a list after they complete a Flow?

• 30 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi there,

As per the question prompted, I would like to check if it is possible for klaviyo to automatically remove someone from a list and move them to another list after they complete a Flow ?

Thank you so much

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 30 June 2023, 18:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Darren C 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. Unfortunately, there is not a way to remove someone via a flow step from a status list. 

The following resource outlines the available methods of removing someone from a list: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407853491483

However, rather than a static list, if you were using a profile property to create segments, you can use a flow step to remove a profile property value. So, this might be an alternative approach for your campaigns.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Bryan

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Darren C 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. Unfortunately, there is not a way to remove someone via a flow step from a status list. 

The following resource outlines the available methods of removing someone from a list: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407853491483

However, rather than a static list, if you were using a profile property to create segments, you can use a flow step to remove a profile property value. So, this might be an alternative approach for your campaigns.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Bryan

Hello Bryan,

Thanks for clarifying the matter. If by using flow step to remove profile property value is doable, does it work the other way round (as in adding profile property)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Darren C 

Glad @In the Inbox was able to help clarify for you. For your follow up question, you can add a profile property as a step within your flow. The article I just linked will show you how to update, remove or create a profile property as an action step within the flow!

Hope this helps!