Solved

Is it possible to send the same email indefinitely?

• 26 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

For example X days or weeks apart? For reminders and such.

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 27 December 2023, 16:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hey @blissy ,

Can you help me understand the use case of this a bit more? Why would you be sending the same email every X days? I would think email performance would pretty drastically drop after a couple of cycles of this. 

Let me know what the use case is and hopefully the collective Klaviyo Community can come up with a good solution for it all!

Badge +4

Hey @blissy ,

Can you help me understand the use case of this a bit more? Why would you be sending the same email every X days? I would think email performance would pretty drastically drop after a couple of cycles of this. 

Let me know what the use case is and hopefully the collective Klaviyo Community can come up with a good solution for it all!

1. Not necessarily every few days - can be every few weeks or months. Reminder/follow up.
  2. Also, it doesn’t have to be the same exact email every time - it can be a looped Flow.
Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @blissy 

@Akers Digital might have some additional ideas here, but what I think would work for you is a date-based triggered flow. You’d have to configure the initial entry into the flow based on a date profile property field, but once someone has entered the flow, you can configure it to loop.

The flow can include multiple messages so you can extend it out as long as you want, but as far as I am aware, a date-based flow is the only flow that you can loop automatically.

Give it a look!

@In the Inbox 

Badge +4

Thanks for the ideas, guys. It would be nice to have someone from Klaviyo chime in.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

@blissy 

I've set up a few flows as @In the Inbox suggested. I use these a lot for loyalty points reminders that go out every quarter. Each email is different, but they go out in essentially an endless loop. I also take advantage of custom properties and dynamic feeds to try and keep them looking fresh. The emails essentially reminder customers how many loyalty points they have.