Solved

Is there a Klaviyo iOS app?

• 6 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I can’t find an app on the Apple app store (except an app that’s 17 years old and seems to be when Klaviyo was an appointment setting company).

Need: access my Klaviyo account, see lists and performance associated directly on my iPhone

Question: Is there a Klaviyo app that I can download on my iPhone to check my Klaviyo account directly on my phone?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 6 October 2023, 19:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @PitiBon 

Welcome to the community! Thanks you for sharing your needs and ideas with us.

Unfortunately Klaviyo does not currently have an iOS app. It is a great idea though! I will send your feedback up to our development team for them to look into it further. 

Thanks again for sharing your feedback and ideas to help make Klaviyo better everyday!

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@stephen.trumble while this is a topic of discussion - it would be great if that app was compatible with iPads also. Sometimes when traveling I need to send a campaign that’s already been built, and when I’ve attempted to use an iPad for that in the past, it doesn’t work. Even when using Chrome, Klaviyo will only let me log in and view what exists there. If I want to do any real work in Klaviyo like sending a campaign on a smaller, travel-friendly device, it doesn’t work. Thanks for sharing this feedback with the product team!

Same here, we need an app! It’d be very useful to be able to manage a campaign while on the go. It’s surprising there’s not one already!

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Besides checking the performance or potentially making a last minute change (rescheduling a campaign) I don't see much benefit from the app at the moment. Not looking forward to have to edit an email on a mobile phone :-) but might be just me as an agency.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

We need an app asap. The website isn’t even responsive. All the other platforms have one - that’s part of what we pay for.