Solved

ISSUE EDITING OR CLONING EMAIL IN CAMPAIGN

• 12 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Please I just got a MACBOOK and I am having issues editing or cloning an email in campaign. Please can someone help me?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 12 April 2023, 19:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Calliah 

Thanks for reaching out for help with editing or cloning a campaign. Happy to help!

First, can you share more info on what your issues are? There are a number of factors that could impact your experience. The most common is the browser you are using, are you using Chrome? This is the recommended browser to use with Klaviyo for best results. Do you have any plugins in use that could be interfering? Are you trying to clone or edit a classic email template in the new editor?

With more details we can definitely help you figure out why you are experiencing some challenges. I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Calliah 

Just wanted to check in to see if you are still experiencing a problem editing and cloning your email templates or were you able to find a solution? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with editing or cloning an email campaign on Klaviyo on your Macbook. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Log in to your Klaviyo account on your Macbook.

2. Navigate to the "Campaigns" tab and select the campaign you want to edit or clone.

3. To edit the campaign, click on the "Edit" button located next to the campaign name. This will take you to the campaign editor where you can make changes to the content, design, and settings of the campaign.

4. To clone the campaign, click on the "Clone" button located next to the campaign name. This will create a duplicate of the campaign that you can edit and send to a new list or segment.

5. Once you have made your changes to the campaign, click on the "Save & Continue" button to review and confirm your changes.

If you are still having issues with editing or cloning your email campaign on Klaviyo, you can reach out to me I will be glad to assist for assistance

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hey Im having this issue too. I think its that Im trying to edit a classic email template in the new editor. First off I clone my last campaign like I have been doing for years, I replace the image with a current image. Well I cant do that anymore, its like the image is suppressed (greyed out). I tried to edit another part and its all out of format in the tiny wee editing box that you cant expand like you once could.

Is there a way to use the old editor? I dont want to have to work out how to redesign my newsletter template in yet another format.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

OK I worked out how to revert back to the old editor. Thank God.