Solved

Klaviyo Doesn't see products.

• 16 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I see them under Content > Products, but I cannot add it to flows cause flows section see old old old products that were there years ago... No support and no update from Klaviyo team at all

icon

Best answer by Omar 16 April 2023, 08:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @cardsjcsb,

To help you with this issue it would really help if you provide a bit more context and information.

You say you see products in the list but in flows you're seeing old(er) products. Are you seeing these same products as well in content > products section?

Which ecommerce platform are you using?

The only reason I can think of that you're seeing older products is because of an old catalog source (from the integration or manually setup) that has not been updated for a while or that you manually selected products in the product block in the email of that flow

If you've manually selected products then you need to change those to a dynamic product feed.

If you're already using a product feed then my suggestion is to start by creating a new product feed (top right) and configure this with best selling + newest or newest products over last 3 days.

Then select that product feed in the email and do a preview.

If this doesn't work then check your integration or redo the steps of integrating it once more. In certain cases you can also ask Klaviyo to reset you catalog.

I'm assuming you're not using a custom catalog source, if so please check if it's up to date.

More information:

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Badge +3

@Omar thank you for your reply, I did try to connect with you but I believe you only chat here.

Let me try to clarify here then, you are right Content > Products - everything updated.

However when I try to create a trigger for the flow - for example if someone bought product A, to send them right away email with discount for product B which is valid for few hours only (upsell idea) - I cannot choose trigger for this flow - cause only old products listed there. 

I also cannot create replenishment email cause this email valid only for 1 product out of 3 i sell, I cannot send replenishment email on all products… and I cannot choose product as a trigger cause catalog is OLD.

Thank you a lot for paying attention and replying me here. Klaviyo support doesnt pay any attention to this issue as i am not a paying member.