Solved

Klaviyo test set, but not firing on Chrome

• 12 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there,

I have set up a Flyout campaign with a new prom announcement, but this is neither showing up on Chrome or mobile (though this is not clear to me how this would connect my work address with private on mobile)? I have set up only very small group of testers, so need them to check if this works on mobile somehow.

Could you advice pls? 

icon

Best answer by DavidV 12 March 2024, 04:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @Ewcia,

Thank you for your question!

There are not normally issues with displaying this on Chrome unless you have restricted settings around cookies. When you say you have set up a small group of testers, are you only showing this to a specific segment? 

If so, these testers need to have the Klaviyo cookie on their device. These are added to your device by either filling out a Klaviyo signup form or clicking a link from a Klaviyo email or SMS. 

This cookie normally lasts for 2 years with the exception being Safari where they expire after 7 days. For customers based in the GDPR zone on Shopify (EU, EEA, UK and Switzerland) you also have ot provide cookie consent.

I would say the most likely reason your popup isn’t showing is because the cookie isn’t on your browser. If you try to click a link in an email and reload the site you should be able to see it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
David