Solved

List Generated Flow Help

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I need your help!

If I create a list triggered flow and want to update the list each week between emails, will the flow still work properly? I would be adding people to the existing list the flow is pulling from. Most of the people would be the same as what was on the original list – but their visit value might be updated if they came into the store.

I want to send an email on 1/24. People with a visit value of zero would get one email, people with a visit value of 1 would get another email.

Then I would need to update the list on 1/30.

I would send an email on 1/31. People with a visit value of zero would get one email, people with a visit value of 1 would get another email.

Then I would need to update the list on 2/1.

I would send an email on 2/2. People with a visit value of zero would get one email, people with a visit value of 1 would get another email.

Then I would need to update the list on 2/8.

I would send an email on 2/8. People with a visit value of zero would get one email, people with a visit value of 1 would get another email.

Any help would be appreciated. I’m on a tight deadline. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 18 January 2024, 23:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @KMNY123 

Welcome to the Community, happy to help!

The first thing to remember, that list-triggered flows will only allow a profile to move through the flow once regardless of any changes made to the profile, list or messages within the flow. I would suggest creating a metric triggered flow . This would allow you to use the event data captured when they come into the store to not only trigger the flow but also allow you to create conditional splits within the flow based on how many visits your customer has had.

Hope this makes sense and helps you meet your deadline!