Solved

Low Stock Notification Email

• 26 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Is there anyway to enable a low stock trigger. 

Who it goes to: People who browse the product or add it to cart but do not purchase.

When it is triggered: When there is one left in the variant the customer added to cart or browsed.

Greatly appreciate any help and let me know if there is any other info I can provide to help!

icon

Best answer by Omar 26 September 2023, 11:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@Simonett that is an awesome idea!

I think this should be doable already but you need a developer to help with this. Probably adding a separate catalog similar to how back in stock works. I would be interested to hear what @David To has to add to this.

The other approach here would be to update the viewed product and added to cart event and make sure you also send the stock level as a event variable to Klaviyo besides the other information.

Then if a product has stock levels below a certain amount you can split up the flow based on this event information.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Thanks for the tag @Omar

@Simonett, the solution that @Omar posed would be similar to one I typically suggest.

But, I would just share that something such as a low inventory trigger for flows is something our Product Team is developing and is on their roadmap. 

Although we can’t share a timeline of when this feature will be available, be sure to keep an eye out for our product announcement.

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@David To that sounds like an awesome feature to have/test!

So many new features being worked on and getting released lately. Awesome!

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO