Solved

Mail with comment option

• 8 June 2023
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi!

My idea is to let customers vote on different topics in my brand by email with the hope to create greater engagement. My question is whether it is possible to attach a sort of comment box in the mail where this can be done. I have already understood that this can be a little bit difficult but is thankful for ideas or other helpful inputs.

Sincerely,

E.

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 9 June 2023, 01:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Emil, welcome to the community!

While it’s not possible to add a comment box to an email that someone can fill out without being redirected to a survey form, it is possible to give people to option to give you feedback with one-click. 

You could leverage a great feature in Klaviyo, custom profile properties.

The simplest way to do this in the email would be to ask people a question, and then give them a few links or buttons to click with options for their answer. So it could be “yes I like this type of content” or “no I’m not interested.”

Another example could be “what kind of pet do you have” with answers of “I have a cat” or “I have a dog” or “I have a fish.”

This post here has a great video to walk you through how custom profile properties work, and lots of helpful documentation on how to implement what I just described above. 

I hope this helps!

~ Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros