Solved

Massive flows / flow limitations?

• 13 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Before I go ahead and build out a flow , I just wanted to check how big flows can be?

I currently have 4 ways customers can subscribe (sign-up pop up and 3 different forms) I currently have these setup as 4 different flows with each flow sending out 3 emails 

I am looking to combine these into 1 flow - hoping Klaviyo can handle this!!!

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 13 October 2023, 21:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @gemmatoys!

Welcome to the community! Flows can handle multiple emails, some of my clients have used as many as 24 emails across multiple branches of a flow. 

That said, there are instances where it’s worth keeping flows separate. Depending on the logic intended for flow and/ or trigger filters, conditional splits, etc. the more precise way to onboard new subscribers based on their optin source is likely maintaining your existing system of separate flows. 

Can you help me understand why you’re wanting to combine them into one? Then I’ll be able to give more specific feedback. 

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

@gemmatoys Let us know if you are stuck at all on this, we are happy to help talk through the flow optimization logic!

Typically them joining a master New Subscriber segment that combines all of your opt-ins is a good way to go. Your flow then triggers once someone joins it and the segment definition just captures all of those forms (or even better ‘Created in the last 30 Days’).