Solved

Metrics - Best day for Opening Emails

• 17 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello, 
How can I get a table showing the best day of the week for opening emails? (in the last 60 days)

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 17 March 2022, 18:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @gaspard 

Thank you so much for asking the Klaviyo Community for help with your analytics.

While we don't have a analytics report to show which day of the week is best for open emails, you can run a smart send time test. Smart Send Time test uses your business' data to find the optimal time for you to email your customers, maximizing open and click rates as well as helping you to better understand your customers. You can also leverage third party tools like Google Analytics to narrow in on your optimal sending day.

Hope this helps you on your Klaviyo journey!

Badge +2

Thanks a lot stephen! I will run this test for the following campaigns. 
Bye! 

Badge +1

Following up on this thread for any future enquirers, Smart Send Time Results only works with 12,000 emailable profiles!

This is such a disadvantage since I’m having around 2000-3000 profiles and I don’t even know if my customers open at any certain point of the day. The report feature keeps showing errors and only prioritize if your platform/website is an e-commerce one.

So if you’re using the website for corporate with no purchasing function, Klaviyo report is basically unusable. And now I need to look into adding Google Analytics and sending tickets to Klaviyo team on this, so inconvenient!

Badge

@tino I also wanted to find out what day of the week performs best for emails and what I did was run campaign engagement report for the last 365 days with engagement metrics and placed order rate and revenue and gave that report to chatgpt to analyze. Maybe this will help you too!