Solved

More Ideas for Browse Abandonment Flow

• 26 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hi there, 

I am exploring ways to build the Browse Abandonment flow, and I would like to send out the 2nd email (offering incentives) for ppl who still do not make any purchase after receiving the 1st email. Can someone advise on whether my flow setup is correct? 

Also, based on my flow setup , say if someone had purchased with the code in the 2nd email 30 days ago and viewed product again (after 30 days), will that person go into this flow yet again? 

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 26 October 2022, 20:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +30

Since you already have the flow filter ‘Placed Order Zero Times Since Starting Flow’ you wouldn’t need that extra conditional split above the 2nd email, since that main flow filter will accomplish that across the entire flow.

And correct on the 30-days. They’d be kept out for at least 30-days but would then re-enter if they viewed a product again after that time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @stellapuivoon

@Spark Bridge Digital LLC hit the nail on the head here! Here’s our documentation on trigger filters and conditional splits to gain more insight! 

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor

Badge +3

Thanks Spark & Taylor for the insights. I have amended the flow accordingly by removing the conditional split. 

Say if I DO NOT want people who have once entered into this flow to enter into this flow ever again, does the flow filter ‘Has not been in this flow at any time’ make sense?

Userlevel 6
Badge +30

Thanks Spark & Taylor for the insights. I have amended the flow accordingly by removing the conditional split. 

Say if I DO NOT want people who have once entered into this flow to enter into this flow ever again, does the flow filter ‘Has not been in this flow at any time’ make sense?

Correct! That flow filter will keep them out moving forward after the first time they enter in.