Solved

Moving from "Needs Review" to "Waiting"

• 11 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

My abandoned cart flow has a 12 hour “waiting” step on the second step of the flow. There are 14 recipients in the “Needs Review” category on the 2nd step. I want to move these people to the “waiting” step, but I don’t see an easy way to do that. 

The only options are “Send Now” or “Cancel”. If you click “Send Now” they will receive the email right away, without waiting the 12 hours. This is not what I want. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 11 October 2022, 20:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @pelowtz 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help with your abandon cart flow!

The "Needs Review" tab in flow analytics will populate only if a flow is set to "Manual" mode (vs. "Draft" or "Live"). When a flow email is set to "Manual" mode, this means that users who have met trigger conditions will begin to accumulate at the various flow steps. However, rather than automatically sending flow emails to those users (as it would in "Live" mode), users who have made it to your email will show up in the "Needs Review" tab, which is where you can go to manually send the flow emails to these users.

We frequently see our customers use manual mode (and thereby the "Needs Review" tab) to test out flows and see which users matriculate through their flow and make it to various email steps before setting it fully live. 

For further reading on this topic, please check out the following help article:
https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000514092-Review-Flow-Analytics-SMB

I hope this was helpful. Thanks again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!