Solved

Multilanguage flows

• 19 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, 

is there an option to run eflows in two languages / depending on the browser language of the visitor? I have Shopify store, which is bi-lingual using Translate & Adapt app. 

Would you have any other ideas or solutions how to set up E-mail marketing in a bi-lingual store without creating second store ? Appreciate any input :) 

Thank you very much, 

Gyte 

icon

Best answer by Victoria_ap_G 22 April 2024, 11:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @GyteStaine ,

Thanks for your question. 

I do run different language campaigns in on Klaviyo account based on country but that wouldn’t help you if its a bilingual store. 

A couple of options you could try:

1. On sign up & in a preference centre, can you ask which language they would prefer the emails to be sent in? For example, you can save ‘French’, then all future emails in the flows present french creative/copy.

2. I’m not sure how your store is set up, but can you capture a ‘shopify tag’ for the language the customer is viewing the website in?

There’s an article here about customising content based on language that might help too.

Many Thanks

Victoria

Badge

Hello Victoria, many thanks for your feedback. 

I believe that the best option would be to add a language selector and then build two lists, one for German speaking audience, another for English.  

I am just afraid that the language selector would be the extra hurdle and annoy customer, but maybe I am wrong and that is worth testing :) 

Thanks a lot for your input! :) 

Kind regards, 

Gyte