Solved

Multiple Items in Check Out Replenishment Button

• 11 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I am setting up our Post Purchase 1 x Buyers Flow which will include a 'Want to restock email'. I have tried setting up a button that will take them to the checkout with the same (multiple) products included but it's not working. 

This is the advice I was following but I keep receiving an error. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 11 January 2023, 15:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @ansc 

Thank you for posting your question in the community!

I’m sorry the previous post on the replenishment button has been working for you and I would like to try and help. One thing to note, the information in the past post is assuming you are integrated with Shopify.

In terms of the post-purchase flow with the restock on previously purchased items, the flow needs to be triggered by the Placed Order event. 

Have you made any edits to the code provided?

Could you please tell me a little more about how you have implemented the code or set up the email?

Assuming you have the flow set up based on the Placed Order event, everything should work, so my guess is something might have happened to the button code.

Please let me know!

@In the Inbox 

Badge +1

It’s working! Thanks, @In the box

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

With some magic (a bit of coding and adding variables) you could even have all the customer data also filled in making it a real one click and go type of solution so when the customer hits the checkout all information is already filled based on last order data.

Too bad I can't find the code right now :(

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO