Solved

Multiple Sign up options - One flow?

• 31 March 2021
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have multiple ways of collecting emails.

So that I DON”T have to constantly create new material / emails for each. Can I somehow combine UNIQUE first/second emails based on entry point but then Share more general emails among all flows after the initial emails are sent? If so, what is the best way to do this without recreating emails on each flow?

icon

Best answer by caroline 1 April 2021, 20:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Trish,

One way to do this would be to create a flow which sets a profile property based on which method the customer used to sign up. For example, create a custom property “SignUpMethod” and set it to “Blog”, “Wheelio”, “Footer”, etc. within a metric-triggered flow. You could then create another flow triggered by people joining the list associated with these signups. You could add a conditional split which separates profiles based on the value of “SignUpMethod.” You could then send each different group a different initial email, but eventually merge them back together to receive the same emails after the initial unique email/conditional split.

How to Add a Conditional Split to a Flow

How to Add an Update Profile Property Action to a Flow

Flows

Caroline

Is create a custom property the same as adding a conditional split?

I don’t really understand - sorry

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Trish,

The conditional split would be based on the value of the custom property. In other words, if the custom property is equal to “Blog,” the customer would follow one line of logic, while if the property is equal to “Wheelio” the customer would follow a different line of logic.

Best,

Caroline