My Campaigns aren't sending. Reads that all my messages are in the "skipped" column even with my smart sending turned off.

• 3 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’ve integrated my Shopify subscribers list to my klaviyo a couple weeks ago & my first initial email campaign sent out just fine. I’ve been trying to launch another campaign today but for some reason none of my attempts are sending and are just reading that all of the emails are scheduled but that they are also all “skipped” I don’t have smart sending on & prior to trying to launch the campaign I made sure all of the requirements were meant. I did try adding a segment for “Inactive Subscribers” to target the audience that hasn’t purchased from my website, but I’m not sure why my emails haven’t been sending after that. Not too sure what to do.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @agoring 

Sorry to hear you’ve had a frustrating go at your most recent campaign send. While you mentioned most of the list was “Skipped” have you dug into what exactly caused the emails to be skipped? Within the campaign analytics, if you click on the option for “Skipped” there should be a column with a reason. 

If you haven’t looked at this yet, let’s start there. 

While this doesn’t always provide a direct answer, it might help us start to eliminate some possible causes and help us troubleshoot further. 

Please let us know what you find out!

Best,

@In the Inbox