Solved

My email is beeing delivered very slowly

• 23 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi guys, I am trying to send an email to 30,000 recipients but the delivery is super slow. It has been delivered only to 1,000 recipients in 15 hours! Do you know what’s wrong? Thank you

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 23 March 2023, 16:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Steevo02 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

Just to help clarify, the number you see under the percentage for the Open Rate is the total number of profiles who opened the email, not the number of deliveries. If you want to view more detailed analytics for this campaign, click on the name of the campaign that is linked. This will open up the analytics dashboard for the campaign. There, you will be able to see a number of other metrics including Total Sent. The article i linked before does a great job explaining the data available to you for this campaign send. Check it out!

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Welcome to the community!

As Stephen said, that 1k number is total opens. A 3% open rate is pretty low which tells me there might be some other issues going on as well. I would dive into this a little more and see what could be causing this. You could need some list cleaning, looking at spam tests, making sure your account was properly warmed, or other things.

There is a great help article on improving open rates here

Let me know if you have any questions,