Solved

No option to send my newly made campaign

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I build a new campaign email, send a test, then when I am wanting to go to the next step of review and send, there is no button anywhere for me to go to the next step. I hit save on the top right, it takes me to the campaigns page, and my new campaign is not there?? I have to hit back to get to the campaign I have just created, and then can’t send it out? 

I have been troubleshooting for an hour, I there literally isn’t anywhere for me to get to the send out page?? 

Please help I am over this! 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 23 January 2024, 21:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @The Silk Co 

Im so sorry for the frustration you are feeling. This is definitely not the expected behavior. Hope I can help.

First, challenges like this happen from time to time and usually resolve within an hour or so, are you still experiencing not being able to schedule or send your campaign?

If so, I would suggest completing normal troubleshooting steps: clear your browser history and cookie cache, close and restart your browser (Chrome is the recommended browser when using Klaviyo). 

If the problem is still occurring, please let me know and I will escalate this unexpected behavior to our support team for a more in depth assessment of whats going on!