Solved

Order updates

• 30 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hey there,

I'm looking for some guidance on setting up a shipment tracking system in Klaviyo. My client is using Gorgias, and I'm wondering if there's a way to bring all the shipping updates, like "out for delivery" and "dispatched," into one workflow, or if it's better to create separate workflows for each stage.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 31 October 2023, 17:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @clinton 

Welcome to the community, and thanks for asking another great question!

I truly think it would be best to setup separate workflows for each stage. This would allow you to trigger the flow based on the update shipping property and update your customers in real time with the correct messaging. If you were to create one workflow, updates to the shipping property wont trigger the correct messaging to send, rather they would continue down the same flow path unless the update makes the profile exit from the flow.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more info!

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @clinton,

We've been partnering with the amazing team of Wonderment to improve communication to clients around delivery and add many important touchpoints post ordering.

As for your question, like @stephen.trumble mentioned having separate flows is a better way to go to keep things organized (but also to see the attribution/results)

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO