Solved

people saying they are not getting pricing but they open the emails

• 30 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a flow where a prospect can will out a form and we send them a link to our price sheet. It is done with a flow and then a series of 3 emails. Every email has a huge button with the link to go to the web page with the pricing.

I can not figure out why some say they never got the pricing yet I can look at their profile and see they are opening all the emails multiple times. I even have the link as a button image and text link. Some the data says they clicked it. THe weird thing too is most of the time I can see they opened and clicked multiple times. (See Below)

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 30 June 2023, 19:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @cwwallis 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post. So happy you found us!

As you’ve already shown, your customers are receiving the emails and access to the links you setup to see your current pricing. Most likely this has nothing to do with your marketing or Klaviyo, but rather browser settings the customer has in place when clicking links from email. I would advise your customers to add your brand to their trusted senders and check their settings to make sure they allow links from your emails to be opened. 

Hope this helps!